Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~MisZ Me BuT U HuRt Me~



My mind is often drifting,
to the memories of our past,
so with a tear I’m wondering,
why u let it go so fast..

A million tears have fallen,
for the pain u caused within,
and I have no strength at all,
with the state u left me in...

Unto diz day i love u,
but these words u will ignore,
to you I’m just ur memory,
of our love dat is no more..

I'm guess I’m sound pathetic,
but one thing's more than true,
baby I’ll be holding on,
'cause I’m still in luv with u..

What if we were wrong about each other..
What if u were really meant for me..
What if we were supposed to be together..
Would that not mean anything??
============================================
**Namun Ku Punya Hati**:-LoVe....????

2 comments:

en_me said...

layannnns akak me tewww.. ahaks

mebby a.k.a ezza said...

hikhikhihkhihk..tgh layanzzz r nih..